Key Elements of Our Vision for Economic Development
- Become the premier provider of training as demanded by the region's continuously changing workplace by offering more technologically advanced courses needed by the Arkansas Workforce.
- Expand training services to include workplace systems that assist and encourage long-term employee training.
- Become the "linking" institution coordinating the educational programs that ensure the quality of tomorrow's workplace technician.
- Develop and implement workplace literacy programs that integrate basic skills, technology application, and advanced cognitive skills.
- Incorporate instructional technologies to provide alternative learning systems to complement or replace traditional teaching methods.
- Offer technology transfer assistance by applying technology in the workplace.
- Serve as a community and regional economic development resource.