Immunization Records

Ark. Code Ann. §§ 20-7-109, 6-18-702, 6-60-501 - 504, and 20-78-206 requires all full-time students to provide the College with (a) immunization records dated after the first birthday and after 1/1/68 measles, mumps and rubella, or (b) an authorized waiver – religious, philosophical or health reasons only – granted by the Arkansas Department of Health.  Immunization records may be obtained from a student’s family physician, public school records, or the County Health Department.