Students planning to enroll at College of the Ouachitas for the first time or re-entering should complete the following admission procedures:
- Complete an Application for Admission and return it to the Office of Student Affairs.
- Provide proof of two (2) measles, (1) mumps and (1) rubella immunization or an authorized waiver signed by the appropriate AHD official and return it to the Office of Student Affairs.
- Submit ACT, SAT, COMPASS or ASSET Placement scores to the Office of Student Affairs. If you do not have placement scores, you can take the ASSET or COMPASS assessment at College of the Ouachitas for a fee of $10.
- Submit an official high school transcript, or proof of GED.
- If college transfer, submit official transcripts from each institution attended.
Application forms may be obtained from this website. Forms will also be mailed upon request. To contact the college for an application form, send correspondence to:
College of the Ouachitas, Office of Student Affairs, One College Circle, Malvern, AR 72104, or call (501)337-5000 or (800)337-0266.