College of the Ouachitas seeks full-time Financial Aid Director to provide management and leadership administering all aspects of the College’s federal, state, institutional, and private financial aid programs including the supervision of financial aid office personnel.
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in business administration or related field; three years of increasing administrative responsibilities for financial aid programs.
1) Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in student affairs or related field; additional years of financial aid program administration experience can be used in place of advanced education;
2) Advanced knowledge of federal, state, and institutional financial aid programs, including Veterans benefits for education;
3) Experience in staff supervision, training, and evaluation;
4) Experience with Loan Default management;
5) Experience in developing and managing programs on financial literacy;
6) Excellent communication skills; and
7) Familiarity with PowerFAIDS.
The salary will commensurate with educational background, training and experience. Position will remain open until filled. Applicant review will begin January 30, 2018 so priority will be given to applications received by this date. Hiring procedures include drug testing and a background check. More information at www.coto.edu. Please email a cover letter addressing how you meet the minimum and preferred qualifications for this position, a current resume, and 3 names of reference to hr [at] coto.edu.
College of the Ouachitas is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. The college also adheres to all Title IX regulations. The college will consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical handicap, or any other legally protected status. We adhere to all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria. All eligible candidates are invited to apply for position vacancies.